• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

06 H3 out of NYC

Romeo

Well-Known Member
Messages
166
Location
New York City
Hello All,

Im from NYC and i am new to this great forum. You guys are awesome and give great tips and advice which i have used it to fix several issues i have had with my truck. I have an 06 Hummer H3 3.5l I5 with Fuel Offroad 20" "NUTZ" wheels and 33" Fuel Offroad MT tires. Joined here seeking for ideas, advice on troubleshooting, performance upgrades, interior/exterior mods learning more about my truck. Looking forward to meeting and hopefully getting to wheel with you all.
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
Hello All,

Im from NYC and i am new to this great forum. You guys are awesome and give great tips and advice which i have used it to fix several issues i have had with my truck. I have an 06 Hummer H3 3.5l I5 with Fuel Offroad 20" "NUTZ" wheels and 33" Fuel Offroad MT tires. Joined here seeking for ideas, advice on troubleshooting, performance upgrades, interior/exterior mods learning more about my truck. Looking forward to meeting and hopefully getting to wheel with you all.

What part of the city you in. I had my H3T in the Bronx's where I'm from and I will never do that again.
 

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Im about 5 minute drive away from Jackson Heights, im in Flushing.

Awesome! I had a lot of fun visiting with her family over there. I was able to view the Unishpere from her old place. We were also only two blocks from the 7 so it made a great outpost for touring the rest of the city. We haven't been back since 2003 so I am sure a lot has changed.
 

Romeo

Well-Known Member
Messages
166
Location
New York City
Awesome! I had a lot of fun visiting with her family over there. I was able to view the Unishpere from her old place. We were also only two blocks from the 7 so it made a great outpost for touring the rest of the city. We haven't been back since 2003 so I am sure a lot has changed.
Queens is truly a great place and one of the most diverse cities in the nation. Ahh the iconic Unisphere in Flushing Meodows park; did you have a chance to try the famous Lemon Ice King? Best part of NYC is that you can hop on a subway and pretty much ride through the boroughs. NYC is a trendy city which is always changing. Give me a shout if your ever visiting in the area.
 
Last edited:

cbetts

NERD!!!
Messages
3,188
Location
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
Queens is truly a great place and one of the most diverse cities in the nation. Ahh the iconic Unisphere in Flushing Meodows park; did you have a chance to try the famous Lemon Ice King? Best part of NYC is that you can hop on a subway and pretty much ride through the boroughs. NYC is a trendy city which is always changing. Give me a shout if your ever visiting in the area.

Not sure which Ice plave we went to, but it was good. I am convinced that everything tatses better in NY due to the water. Kinda surprises me after hearing all the stories from my father-in-law (he worked for ConEd for a long time as a pipe fitter).

I will certainly contact you if I get back there. It will be nice to see the city fully recovered from 9/11.
 
Top