• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

A new toy for behind the hummer!

Trevon

Well-Known Member
Messages
102
Location
Rapid City.
Sea-Doo Spark.

Can't ride it for a while (note the icicles) so I have to share haha.
 

Attachments

  • Hummer ski 2.jpg
    Hummer ski 2.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 437
  • Hummer ski 1.jpg
    Hummer ski 1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 423

4Lo-Tank

Well-Known Member
Messages
169
Location
Somewhere in the world
I looked at getting one of these but didnt like the idead of plastic hull. I dont believe it to take the abuse of a fiberglass one

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Looking good!

Quick question, have you had a chance to try one out yet or did you just pick this up?

I used to have a three seater fourstroke, Third one ever sold to the public by sea-doo in fact, and have been out of the loop on these units ever since I sold it for my stand-up Yamaha... how are these compared to the "bigg boys" in Sea-doo's line up? I really don't care about top speed all that much, I just want to know if we'll have fun an be satisfied with its power!?

Cheers!
 

Trevon

Well-Known Member
Messages
102
Location
Rapid City.
Looking good!

Quick question, have you had a chance to try one out yet or did you just pick this up?

I used to have a three seater fourstroke, Third one ever sold to the public by sea-doo in fact, and have been out of the loop on these units ever since I sold it for my stand-up Yamaha... how are these compared to the "bigg boys" in Sea-doo's line up? I really don't care about top speed all that much, I just want to know if we'll have fun an be satisfied with its power!?

Cheers!

I haven't been on one yet. I used to ride the big skis a while ago but wasn't looking to spend $15k for a ski where I live. All the reviews from people that race or ride stand-ups seem to be surprised by it in a good way. One stand-up rider says it almost feels like a stand-up for wave jumping and stuff.

Their goals were to build 2 ski's for the price of one and have it be small and agile like ski's from the 90's, seems like they did it. I've just wanted a ski for years now, I think I'll have plenty of fun on it. Biggest difference I noticed was only 3 gallons of fuel compared to 15+, but not nearly as thirsty so it may even out.
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
I can agree with the whole not wanting to spend $15K on one... up here we have only about >80 days a year that we can ride on our lakes without getting hypothermia!

I would be very interested in trying one out this spring!
 
Top