http://youtu.be/w_F7QrR4Ur8 Check out the articulation on this beast (7 Feet up or down)
Chook Well-Known Member Messages 706 Location Brisbane (Australia) Mar 25, 2014 #1 http://youtu.be/w_F7QrR4Ur8 Check out the articulation on this beast (7 Feet up or down)
alrock El Diablo Staff member Messages 10,672 Location Scottsdale Mar 25, 2014 #2 Seen that video a few times. Crazy rig.
Panzer07 Well-Known Member Messages 2,548 Location Ontario, CA Mar 25, 2014 #3 The thing is beast Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
Pappibri Well-Known Member Messages 1,611 Location Cohoctah, MI Mar 26, 2014 #4 Wow... Tis a beast, to say the least.:thumbs:
4speedfunk Well-Known Member Messages 4,250 Location Tardville Mar 31, 2014 #5 I love it. Six feet of ground clearance and still can't get it off the trailer without dragging the frame. Classic.
I love it. Six feet of ground clearance and still can't get it off the trailer without dragging the frame. Classic.
Chook Well-Known Member Messages 706 Location Brisbane (Australia) Apr 1, 2014 #6 4speedfunk said: I love it. Six feet of ground clearance and still can't get it off the trailer without dragging the frame. Classic. Click to expand... Yep the old "capability" Vs "ability" argument can't be avoided!!!!!!!
4speedfunk said: I love it. Six feet of ground clearance and still can't get it off the trailer without dragging the frame. Classic. Click to expand... Yep the old "capability" Vs "ability" argument can't be avoided!!!!!!!