• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

H3 Bolt pattern

tgomes78

Well-Known Member
Messages
57
Location
Mendon
So can I put Chevy wheels on my h3... really didn't understand all of that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Happy Hummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,462
Location
Wisconsin
OEM 16"
Width: 7.5"
Wheel Backspacing: 5.84"
Wheel Bore: 101.6mm
Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5" / 6x139.7mm

As stated above.... Center bore is important.
 

tgomes78

Well-Known Member
Messages
57
Location
Mendon
The rims are off a 2000 Silverado... I can still use the tires but I didn't know if anybody knew if the wheels were interchangeable since both trucks are 4x4 gm products


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
The rims are off a 2000 Silverado... I can still use the tires but I didn't know if anybody knew if the wheels were interchangeable since both trucks are 4x4 gm products


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to post the specs of the rim that your are wanting to fit...
 

tgomes78

Well-Known Member
Messages
57
Location
Mendon
I looked up the specs and the bolt pattern is the same but the center bore is smaller on the rims so they won't work. But fortunately the tires are the size I was looking for so I can have them swapped to the hummer rims. Thanks for everyone's help


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Top