• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

CL PHX Find - Custom 06 H3

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Great find! I think you just found 06 H3's new ride. Good thing he hasn't installed his lift yet and can put it on this one :mock:
 

H3slate

Brush raked
Messages
983
Location
Tualatin, Oregon
What are "sun glitters"?? :roll:

If my daughter got a custom paint job and interior on a new vehicle she would be keeping it a lot longer than her high school years. :gaah:
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Great find! I think you just found 06 H3's new ride. Good thing he hasn't installed his lift yet and can put it on this one :mock:

I am retrofitting the lift for my pink prius with the gobi off road tires and stripes! ;)

In all seriousness though, My sister gets her license in a year and we talked about what she wants, Jeep or hummer. She said pink hummer :shame: I say I talk the price down throw some 35"KM2's on it and then get a sticker that says "I wheel a pink hummer" If I can get her to do that then maybe it will be in the driveway one day soon...
 
Top