• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Code PO335 - (Crankshaft Position Sensor Circuit A)

Ethereal

Probationary Member
Messages
4
Location
South
HI! My truck is an 2010 H3T Alpha - Does anyone know of a diagram showing the location of the Crankshaft Position Sensor on the 5.3L? Or the location of the part I need to check/change?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4430.jpeg
    IMG_4430.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 442

Ethereal

Probationary Member
Messages
4
Location
South
Thank you! Yes, I watched that video, took some still pics from the video, but when I crawled under my 5.3, it looks different underneath, this video may be a 3.7. Thanks so much for the suggestion.
 

JPaul

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,436
Location
Way up north, UT
if you end up needing to replace it down the road, you do have to pull the starter to get the sensor out. I learned that the hard way.
 
Top