• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Complete noob from Ohio. (H3)

CaddyStrophic

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
United States
After being into lowriding for roughly 15 years, I sold the Cadillac and bought a 2006 Hummer H3 base. I want to break my cherry with this one, do some mods to it and have fun with it for a couple of years and then eventually buy an Alpha.

I'm here to learn, my knowledge is very limited pertaining to the 4x4/offroad world. Hopefully you guys won't laugh at me too hard if I ask a "goofy" question. :giggle:

The first thing I wanted to do is get a set of 18 or 20" Rock star 2's with some nice 33's or 35's.
 

Attachments

  • Hummer.jpg
    Hummer.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 309

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,672
Location
Scottsdale
Welcome to H4O! Ask all of the questions you want, dumb or not. We've all been newbies at some point.
 

CaddyStrophic

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
United States
Thanks for the welcome. I basically want to build, what I've notived people calling them, is a "mall crawler" with this one. Wheels, tires, maybe a small lift, some performance parts here and there. I really don't know where to start other than torsion bar lift/wheels/tires. I can already tell my budget is nowhere near some of the badass rides I've seen posted on here, haha.
 

amrg

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,317
Location
Qatar
After being into lowriding for roughly 15 years, I sold the Cadillac and bought a 2006 Hummer H3 base. I want to break my cherry with this one, do some mods to it and have fun with it for a couple of years and then eventually buy an Alpha.

I'm here to learn, my knowledge is very limited pertaining to the 4x4/offroad world. Hopefully you guys won't laugh at me too hard if I ask a "goofy" question. :giggle:

The first thing I wanted to do is get a set of 18 or 20" Rock star 2's with some nice 33's or 35's.

RS2s would look great with 35s! Anyway keep the wheel size to a minimum to be able to wheel your truck without worrying about damaging your wheels.
 
Top