• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Dead Trim

USMC_315

Well-Known Member
Messages
590
Location
Northern VA
the trim all over my truck is fading, i've heard of wipe new, but does it actually work? just want to get some actual reviews on it rather than taking their word for it
 

cna

Member
Messages
23
Location
new york
When mines faded i used some Rust-Oleum Automotive 251574 paint which matches pretty well they look brand new now
 

amrg

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,317
Location
Qatar
This is how my truck became after wipe new:

uploadfromtaptalk1410020643349.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410020659003.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410020673007.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410020684524.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410020699986.jpg

The pillars were kinda like this, not that bad though.
uploadfromtaptalk1410020746426.jpg

I've applied it one month ago. I still haven't washed my truck (been away but I will update in a couple of months. But first impresssions are really good!
 

LoJac963

Well-Known Member
Messages
491
Location
Surprise, AZ
I tried Griots and while it worked it was a PITA to put on but it's not permanent. I have a box of Wipe New but haven't tried it. I'm just waiting for some free time and I think I'm going to have my bumpers and fender flares Line-X'ed. I'm done trying all these different products on the plastic.
 
Top