• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Distance between G2 brackets

Hills

Well-Known Member
Messages
171
Location
Hillsboro, Oregon
Does anyone know the distance between the mounting points on the G2 brackets when installed?

I am trying to do this, but dont want to start drilling until I get my center bracket built.

bbfd3da4112cd6760087c9e0203d7911.jpg
 

Hills

Well-Known Member
Messages
171
Location
Hillsboro, Oregon
I do noy like the opening where it connects to the G2 brackets. It can be stolen too easily. We're making one that has closed mounting points.
 

Hills

Well-Known Member
Messages
171
Location
Hillsboro, Oregon
I cant remember his user name but the guy who did the build in the above photos did a nice job setting his lights up. I had to copy him.
 

amrg

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,317
Location
Qatar
I do noy like the opening where it connects to the G2 brackets. It can be stolen too easily. We're making one that has closed mounting points.


I'd Like to see that! Once I get a Lift I need to drop the LED from the Roof and place it infront of the windshield.
 
Top