• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Greetings from Israel

tsanchan202

Member
Messages
17
Location
Arad, Israel
Hi all! I bought my 2007 H3 about a year ago and absoloutly love it. We have some awesome places to off-road here. I am very happy that I found this site and look forward to a long and fruitfull relationship.
If anyone is planning a trip to Israel send me a message and I'll do all I can to help out.

C
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Hi all! I bought my 2007 H3 about a year ago and absoloutly love it. We have some awesome places to off-road here. I am very happy that I found this site and look forward to a long and fruitfull relationship.
If anyone is planning a trip to Israel send me a message and I'll do all I can to help out.

C

Welcome. Glad to have you on the forum.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint now Free
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
Welcome from Canada!

If anyone is planning a trip to Israel send me a message and I'll do all I can to help out.

I got an offer much like this one from a beautiful Israeli girl I met years back while traveling Australia...I have always regretted not staying in touch haha... (this is re-facebook)
 

bebe

Moderator
Messages
1,375
Location
Dayton, NV
I love that we are so International now - maybe TGL can come up with a BlackSheep logo for our wheeling brethren over seas?

Welcome from California.

I have a friend who also wheels (not Hummers) who will be in Israel on business for a few weeks next month.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
A nonprofit group that I serve as a member of the Board (Greater Tucson Fire Foundation), just shipped off a group of Tucson firefighters to Israel to imbed themselves with Israeli firefighters to learn and bring back to the US some international "best practices" for first responders to terrorist events - our thinking was, why not learn from the best in the world when it comes to these types of events. Here's the story: http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...srael-to-observe-how-they-deal-with-tragedies Thank you to our Israeli brothers for taking them in and please take good care of your US brothers! :cheers:
 

tsanchan202

Member
Messages
17
Location
Arad, Israel
Thank you all for the warm welcome :)!
Bebe - If your friend would like to go out for a little off road fun I can be reached at tsanchan202@gmail.com If he is going to be anywhere in the southern part of the country I would be happy to take him out for a break from the business.
 

tsanchan202

Member
Messages
17
Location
Arad, Israel
A nonprofit group that I serve as a member of the Board (Greater Tucson Fire Foundation), just shipped off a group of Tucson firefighters to Israel to imbed themselves with Israeli firefighters to learn and bring back to the US some international "best practices" for first responders to terrorist events - our thinking was, why not learn from the best in the world when it comes to these types of events. Here's the story: http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...srael-to-observe-how-they-deal-with-tragedies Thank you to our Israeli brothers for taking them in and please take good care of your US brothers! :cheers:

I am sure they are doing their best to make them feel right at home.
 

tsanchan202

Member
Messages
17
Location
Arad, Israel
firefighters.jpg

Here you go my friend!
 
Top