• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

H3 Parts & Accessories:

Best4x4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,042
Location
Vidor, TX
Gobi Stealth Rack with sunroof opening, sunroof tray, rear ladder, and air dam $1100.00 for everything. In mint condition zero issues, no rust, and all hardware is included. Would prefer a local pickup, as if I remember correctly I paid a lot of $$$ to get it shipped to TX.

4 Hummer H3 Tactical Black Rims (no center caps) 75.00 for all four SOLD!
1 06-07 Front Skid plate 50.00
Thor Parts Rear Bumper no issues, no rust $300.00 SOLD!
Daystar Dash Storage Tray $15.00

Also available if it's someone local I'd be willing to sell my ARB Front Bumper with ARB Fog Lights for $700.00 plus your OEM bumper. I don't have my factory OEM front bumper to install or the ARB Bumper would already be off my H3 Alpha.

Everything I'm selling is like new without scratches, dents, rust, or any damage of any kind. Only selling because I bought an LR3 and it seems no one is interested in my H3 Alpha as is with everything on it, so I'm stripping it down and will sell it as close to bone stock as I can get it.

I'm located near Houston, TX.
 
Last edited:

Ron46

Capt.
Messages
807
Location
NJ
I'm interested in the rear bumper and possibly the arb, but I do not know how much shipping would be to NJ
 

Best4x4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,042
Location
Vidor, TX
Rims are supposed to be picked up Saturday. Rear Bumper should be this week. Gobi is still for sale with no one interested in it locally yet.
 

Best4x4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,042
Location
Vidor, TX
H3 Alpha, and all the goodies have been SOLD.

I haven't passed my H3 Alpha yet (guy only lives 20min from me), but it'll be sad when I do. I know they already took a trip in it to TN. I miss my H3 Alpha and my H3 Adventure, but my Land Rover's are treating me and my family well. I'm getting 18-20MPG in the LR3 on road trips which is nice vs 13-14MPG tops in the Alpha.
 
Top