• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello all from San Antonio, TX

Cortinas316

Well-Known Member
Messages
86
Location
san antonio tx
Newbie here. Brought to H4O by a pretty interesting story. Just wanted to say hello to all and I'm pretty excited about being part of such a vast community of great enthusiasts.

Below is my rig which I purchased about 4 months ago. I Know where it's been and what it's capable of...but being my new truck I have yet to push any real limits.

Hope to speak and wheel with you all real soon!
Please feel free to send me a friend request in the forum. I'm also on Instagram @cortinas316.





 

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Welcome To The Forum...Nice Truck

Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
 
Last edited:
Top