• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hello from SoCal

JB74

Member
Messages
11
Location
Los Angeles
Hey there so I've had my 1997 HMCS for about a year now and loving every minute of it. I have been on the form for a few months and finally got off my butt to introduce myself. I have already replaced all internal and external lights with LED units, put in a iPhone 5 driven audio system, new Rubber Duck PMD, Remote Start alarm, fixed a some bad wiring and the wish list keeps growing. We are planning on attending the Pismo Beach Invasion so I hope to meet a few of you there.

Here are a few pics from the day I picked her up and the new LED light bars I just installed:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
 

PCH2

Well-Known Member
Messages
222
Location
Park City, UT
Great rig! I see a convey in your future(October) from Cali to Moab, 3H's LH1, Zach...that would be cool!

sent from within the "Cone of Silence" at Control Headquarters, that can only be reached in a Hummer.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Welcome and congrats on the H1. Great looking rig! :thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapataint
 

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
Howdy and Welcome!

I will be at the Pismo Hummer Invasion. I'm planning on convoying with two other H1s sometime the Friday Morning before the show.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Well welcome to the forum and I must say, that is one sweet looking aggressive rig you got there.. Cant wait to see what else you have planned for it...:thumbs:
 
Top