• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Help! Dodge is sinking their teeth ito me

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
Hey Hans, too bad you're willing to sell your T because it didn't have a glovebox light, there was a recall on them because the bulbs tended to burn out before the first hundred miles.
Apparently the market is being flooded by these T's that didn't get the recall done; people are getting really good deals once those bulbs have been replaced! :wink:
 
Last edited:

Hans3T

Lif"T"ed
Messages
3,035
Location
NC
Har har... :roll:

I guess I'm the only one who thinks a $50k truck should have some of the "creature comforts" a Kia Rio has???

Don't worry...if I ever do sell the truck I'll be sure to have a better reason than a light bulb.

Sent using Tapacrack
 

SolidusJ

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,028
Location
FT. Carson, CO
Why not have you cake and eat it? Look into the 2 door H1's!!!! If I could I would so get one, it's the only H1 I could ever see myself in. I think it would be more useable and not such a monster on the streets and a great off road rig. If I ever find a 2 door HMMWV cheap I'm going to get it and get my hands on the TAK-4 Oshkosh Suspension!!!!!!
[h=3]
hmmwv_with_is.jpg
[/h]
 
Top