• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

HEY! From So Cal

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Just wanted to stop in and say hello from Orange County. This seemed like a pretty cool site as I was browsing.
 

twinmill28

Spilled Milk
Messages
1,545
Location
El Centro, Mehico (Way So Cal)
So that three to five stretch actually turned out to be two with good behavior?

I'm in Ventura now, driving back and forth through LA all the freaking time now, I can't get too much more in your neck of the woods. We need to have a White HUMMER meet

And I've got a truck load of polished aluminum so we can finally get your truck right
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
So that three to five stretch actually turned out to be two with good behavior?

I'm in Ventura now, driving back and forth through LA all the freaking time now, I can't get too much more in your neck of the woods. We need to have a White HUMMER meet

And I've got a truck load of polished aluminum so we can finally get your truck right

All ya gotta do is hit me up, think you still have my number from when I hit your number up from the bathroom wall on the way to Moab. That first convo was awkward on speaker with Alrock.
 

Schwarttzy

Sponsor
Messages
1,390
Location
Rockford IL
Welcome to the forums!

Ace-Ventura-Thrusting.gif
 
Top