• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Hidden falls adventure park Sunday August 4th

Steve #1

Well-Known Member
Messages
534
Location
TEXAS
Granted, I've never been to HF but not sure why 35s would be needed. UCP and sliders are always a good idea but my UCP is in good shape and the only damage on my sliders was there when I bought them. Get out there and see what your truck will do. I'm sure it will surprise you.
 

frumaker

Well-Known Member
Messages
455
Location
killeen, tx
Granted, I've never been to HF but not sure why 35s would be needed. UCP and sliders are always a good idea but my UCP is in good shape and the only damage on my sliders was there when I bought them. Get out there and see what your truck will do. I'm sure it will surprise you.

Lol


FRU
 
Top