• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

Looking for ucp and sliders

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Messages
458
Location
NH/VA/WA
They are for a 3... I can most likley get them both for you. Remember I gave you my number to call me and you said you had bad cell reception at work and would call later?.....Try to call me tommorow morning and I will give you the availability a price and payment options....:huh: I will try to help you if I can....anyone else who has these items to get rid of please feel free to step in and relieve me of my post.
 

algin5109

Well-Known Member
Messages
152
Location
Richland N.J.
I pm you but got no response. Figured you got mad enough at delta that u gave up. Looking to buy for an h3. Didn't want to pay full price if I didn't have too. We shall see.
 

supersapper-rpm

"The Dude"
Messages
458
Location
NH/VA/WA
I asked you to call me and Id hook you up...anyways this is not fun anymore-so Im sorry I cant do it. I hear delta88 can get em' cheap.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Can you please remove me from this forum (delete my account)

Delta88, there's no need for that. The forum is a place for all & the interweb is a big place - we may not all get along all of the time, but it serves us well & we all need a place to "hang out". No need for anyone to go anywhere over this. Supersapper-rpm is really a cool, level-headed dude & I'm sure you are too. It didn't work out & just leave it at that. No need to get personal and drag F5 into this & say anything negative about the members of the forum. Supersapper had nothing but the best intentions when he started this thread and was just trying to help members get something that many need at a really good price. I, like others on here, appreciate and thank him for that.
 
M

MUTAINT

Guest
No, feel free to just stop signing in if you feel that way.

CB & MU, good to see ya. Post up more often... on other subjects too.

Huh? I have been on here posting since the first day? 278 posts I must have posted on"other subjects" with that many, right?:roll:
 
M

MUTAINT

Guest
algin5109, looks like ALL my posts "somehow" got deleted. There are other options for UCP out there PM me or contact me on another forum and I will get you come contact info.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
The other UCP posts were moved though they are eligible for reinstatement. We have commitment to our current sponsors and while informative, those posts came across as promotional in my opinion. (And yes, it is my responsibility to form an opinion and make a judgment call). There is no mystery or "somehow" to the moved posts and I'm already in discussions with CB about potential sponsorship. Mutaint was also informed regarding the moved posts so the "somehow" is certainly a bit misleading when it was clearly communicated via PM prior to his post.
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
images
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Dude, whats up with the picture of the Weiner???? Or is that a sausage?? We must all remember, that if someone is going out of there way to help us, we should appreciate it and do all we can to be prompt when dealing with people trying to help.:thumbs: Now I see says the blind man...
 

rebell_h3

Well-Known Member
Messages
101
Location
FT. Bragg, NC
not trying to insult myself but im a tard when it comes to that not a wiener :giggle:. with some help i might figure it out. thanks alrock for posting the links
 
Last edited:

algin5109

Well-Known Member
Messages
152
Location
Richland N.J.
It's getting hairy in here. Short tempers. Just looking for some help from more experienced members. I'm not mad at all but I did say I had a bad signal but I did pm you and say I was ready to buy but got no response. Responded also while u and delta were going at it and wasn't acknowledged. Don't understand why u got that upset but I'll surely find another set. Not such a good deal but that's my life, day late and dollar short.
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
Link...........sausage link, hell I'm the old guy and I got it, you gotta know Alrock I guess to know he was funnin, it must be the economy and hope and change that has people thinking negatively instead of on the light side.
 
Top