• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

my stock h3 nav unit died. who refurbishes them?

Xscorex

Active Member
Messages
40
Location
Atlanta
So awhile ago I got the dreaded black screen on my nav unit. I trued all the fixes guys say on here to try but nothing work. When I pulled it out I see a sticker on it saying its a refurbished , unit. Who refurbishes these? I really dont want to shell out $500 for another unit. I would rather pay and have it repaired. Thanks for the help
 

LagunaH1

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,730
Location
Idaho
I don't know the answer to your questions but have you considered getting something newer / better instead of the OEM?
 

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA
So awhile ago I got the dreaded black screen on my nav unit. I trued all the fixes guys say on here to try but nothing work. When I pulled it out I see a sticker on it saying its a refurbished , unit. Who refurbishes these? I really dont want to shell out $500 for another unit. I would rather pay and have it repaired. Thanks for the help

Near where I live (Bellevue Washington) there's a cell-phone repair place that does stereos as well - maybe there's something similar there. My foster brother lives in Atlanta - if you don't find something, I bet he'd know (let me know if you want me to check).
 

kilroy

Well-Known Member
Messages
110
Location
Owosso MI
Try SPECMO in Flint MI, last I knew they were a GM authorized service agent. Downside is it'll probably cost more than a replacement but it never hurts to research.
 
Top