• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

eBay OEM Hummer H3 Rocker Panel Protectors - $299.99

JGBB04

Well-Known Member
Messages
520
Location
Tampa Bay
They will bolt on but there're too short so they won't cover the whole rocker panel, there's pics where someone had used them but I don't remember where. Could be a good starting point to mod if someone has the welding skills
 
Last edited:

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Great find Corey that's a great price (only $80 more for shipping isn't shabby). Thanks for posting it here.
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
Shipping is $79.99 but very comparable to what Rocky Road charges for shipping and given the weight and size they are not making money on shipping. Under $380 shipped for a BNIB set of OEM sliders still isn't a bad deal.
 

08SolarFlareH3

Super Swampers
Messages
2,525
Location
Finger Lakes, NY
How good do the factory ones hold up? I'm tempted to order them but don't want them if they fold up.
You have nothing to worry about with them holding up. The OEM rocker panel protectors are stout. They also don't have the pinch weld issue the Rocky Road do. They have 4 mounting points vs 3 on the Rocky Road also. Don't get me wrong, Rocky Road are great sliders. They stick out more and add more side protection, but for the price its hard to beat the OEM slider.
 

ReconH3

Guardian Angel
Messages
2,288
Location
Raleigh, NC
I have the OEM ones and they're very well made. They'll take any beating you can dish out. Even with the extra weight of my rig, they've held up great. Cool thing is you can get the removable steps that pop on and off very easily.


"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone
 

jerseymark

Member
Messages
18
Location
new jersey
Has anyone bought these rocker panel protectors? If so any problems with them? I always get a little worried with ebay sales but the price is really good.
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Has anyone bought these rocker panel protectors? If so any problems with them? I always get a little worried with ebay sales but the price is really good.

Yes, I bought a set for my '09 H3 CE from the seller whose link I posted above.They are the GM OEM rocker panel protectors - brand new in the original box. Several members of the forum have bought these with no issues.
 
Top