• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Pepper spray

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
One thing I always wanted to do was get the expirence of pepper spray....sounds really dumb but I just wanted to know what it felt like so tonight I went out, bought some and had a friend shoot me with it. First shot didn't feel much, second shot nothing too bad, about to go for a 3rd shot and it hit me! I ending up not getting 3 sprays but damn once it kicked in it just killed me! My face was on fire! Well I can say I did it and have a story to tell

Anyone else been pepper sprayed? Im sure the cops on here have been!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
Uh, yep! Once on purpose and a couple times incidental exposure. I'd rather take a taser ride. Just wait till you take a shower later and it runs down over the rest of your body! That lasts for a few showers. The gift that keeps on giving!
 

Gunner_45

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
1,932
Location
Texas
And...............

Why in the hell is there not a video of this little escapade posted here, so we could all share in the experience?

And...............

For the love of God, stop watching those "Jackass" reruns. They will get you in trouble every time.

:):):)
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
Hope you never wonder what it is like to get kicked in the balls by a horse.:)

LOL, Im good...im willing to get tased though. I wanna know the feeling so if I ever do get tased non accidentally I wouldn't be new to it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Chris, I'll help you out. You get the taser and I will tase you next run :thumbs:
 

DJinCO

Well-Known Member
Wow, if the Pepper Spray was fun for you, perhaps you would like to try some full-on tear gas.

I can set up a triple-crown event for your pleasure. Tear Gas, Pepper Spray and Taser.

But wait, there's more...

How about being hand cuffed? Would you like to have some presure point take down techniques demonstraited on you?

Say the word and I can get you some good one-on-one time with the Fairplay Police Dept. (seriously!)
 

deserth3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,078
Location
Conroe, TX
Hmmm... I was at the range yesterday nad was wondering thaw much harder 147 grain 9mm hit than 124 grain. Not that I want to give you any ideas.:wink:
 

SWANK3T

Well-Known Member
Messages
184
Location
Norman, OK
Man I have been to the real deal CBR school (NBC) through lots of CS gas, tazed and just beat up I would take all of it again over being pepper sprayed again!
 

Sircode13

Well-Known Member
Messages
547
Location
Laguna Hills
Chris, I'll help you out. You get the taser and I will tase you next run :thumbs:

No worries I'll bring my Taser next run and you guys can borrow it. Just say the word if you get curious what a 45 or 44 magnum feels like. LOL. :thumbup: :confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
really? Pepper spray is that much worse?

I feel like being tazed sucks for 5 seconds and its over...pepper spray just goes on and on...
 

08H3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,368
Location
United States
You're crazy, man! If I am going to get pepper sprayed, I am at least going to first commit a crime that's fun enough to warrant that consequence! :whaa:

... I can get you some good one-on-one time with the Fairplay Police Dept. (seriously!)

Completely unrelated, but are you from Fairplay? Went through Fairplay this summer taking the scenic route from RMNP to Colorado Springs. Beautiful area!
 

Hunner

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,334
Location
Arkansas
and I had such high hopes for him............
Here I am with the dry eye using 4 kinds of eye drops so I can see, one that has to be compounded at $95 for a tiny bottle.
Then they put Punctal plugs in my tear ducts. They had to go one size bigger but I could not stand it. I was about to rip the grips off the device my face was stuck into so they stick a syringe in my eye that must have been a fooot long, to deaden it!!!
forget waterboarding just stick needles in their eyes!

and your having someone spray that stuff in your eyes on purpose??? Time to re-evaluate.
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
My mom and dad were like wtf at that uber dumb idea I had...I feel I am the only one that understands why I should have tried it lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Scarsman

Sponsor
Messages
1,561
Location
Monroe, WA
I will say, one thing I learned from being sprayed was that as bad as it hurt, I was able to fight through it and accomplish the goal. And so I will never rely on it or trust it. If I can fight through it, so can the other guy.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk
 

06 H3

a.k.a. "The Jackal"
Messages
9,503
Location
Meridian, ID
I will say, one thing I learned from being sprayed was that as bad as it hurt, I was able to fight through it and accomplish the goal. And so I will never rely on it or trust it. If I can fight through it, so can the other guy.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

Amen! I think that is a good way to describe how I felt about the topic...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
Trial by fire it was then...
[h=3]Friedrich Nietzsche said that which dont kill you, will only make you stronger... so, how are you feeling. A wee bit stronger.. I get it though, I have been known to do some crazy stuff as well...[/h]
 
Top