Now you're talking--and I was recently asking why something like this wasn't available yet for the 3.
I understand what '06H3 was saying about reliability of the center section, but I gotta think for this set-up and the intent of a long travel front end, you're not as concerned with grenading the gears because the intent of long travel set-ups is to go fast, not put them under extreme rock crawling, mountain climbing duress---though being able to do both is always the best of both worlds. This is why you see so many 2WD long travel set-ups, those trucks are built for speed and huge jack rabbit leaps---and yes it would be mega cool if you could teach an H3 to jump like a grasshopper!!
Anyway, I'm happy to see the H3 getting some much needed front end love. I've been humoring having another H3 sometime in the future (it would have to be an Alpha), and all you folks sorting out the bugs only makes it look alot tastier.
The H3 front end is always the one thing that gives me lingering heartburn when I think about why I don't miss my 3. Well, ok, the front end and that freakin' anemic inline 5 cylinder that the '06 model was cursed with......