• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Razorback build

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Hey Bananatank, the side marker covers were off Amazon, just some cheap plastic ones with chrome plating that I sanded and painted black and the tail light guards were from a site called Stallion Customs... they are the cheaper ones... (couldn't afford to spend well over $100 just for some guards...) still good and the powder coat on em' has held up well.
 

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Look what showed up for me... :) Used U.S Army medical supply trunk.

attachment.php


Still have a ton of room in it... even with all my emergency supplies.

attachment.php


Like it was made to fit in the back...

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0154.jpg
    IMAG0154.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 785
  • IMAG0155.jpg
    IMAG0155.jpg
    343 KB · Views: 777
  • IMAG0156.jpg
    IMAG0156.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 752

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Haha, thanks cbetts... it is cool, air-tight and water-tight... gotta love U.S Military equipment durability, over 23 years old and still looks fairly good... plus only paid $70 for it too. :wink:
 

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Finally got around to taking my back seat out (Inspired by 4speedfunk's design) plus got my full size matching spare that I'd been putting off FOREVER... now just got the ThorParts bumper to order this weekend and then I'm done till Christmas... (Ordering a 9500-10,000 lb winch as my Christmas present to myself with Christmas money. :shifty:)

attachment.php
Mock up.


attachment.php
Getting ready for Flexi-Dip


attachment.php
Nailing rubber grip liners to boards. (Same liner I put in tool boxes)


attachment.php
All finished and looking pretty good. (Hillbilly Macgyver)


attachment.php
All set up.



attachment.php
A lot more room now.
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0172.jpg
    IMAG0172.jpg
    330 KB · Views: 747
  • IMAG0173.jpg
    IMAG0173.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 757
  • IMAG0176.jpg
    IMAG0176.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 773
  • IMAG0175.jpg
    IMAG0175.jpg
    379.1 KB · Views: 734
  • IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    419.1 KB · Views: 789
  • IMAG0170.jpg
    IMAG0170.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 741

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Got a present from the UPS man today, THANK YOU CJ!!!! :woot:
attachment.php


Teaser... :shifty:

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0184.jpg
    IMAG0184.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 720
  • IMAG0185.jpg
    IMAG0185.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 745

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
that's a big box to simply get a sticker...

Haha yeah... Saw the sticker that CJ sent and had to put it on... oh, also got my Thor bumper on... took me about 8 hours to put on... :whaa: My 3 wasn't wanting to cooperate... Got dark before I finished but I do have some pictures of the carnage that I'll post...
 

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Talk about looking rugged.

attachment.php


FINALLY got the bumper mounted...

attachment.php


Initial mockup before the cutting carnage...

attachment.php


Sorry for the bad night shot, will have a better shot in the morning.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • IMAG0186.jpg
    IMAG0186.jpg
    343.9 KB · Views: 702
  • IMAG0187.jpg
    IMAG0187.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 682
  • IMAG0188.jpg
    IMAG0188.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 711
  • IMAG0189.jpg
    IMAG0189.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 678

Panzer07

Well-Known Member
Messages
2,548
Location
Ontario, CA
Thanks man. And the more I look at the Thor's front bumper the more I like it...if it wasn't because of all the extra collision protection that the ARB bumper provides is most definitely go for a Thor's front bumper. I'll look forward to seeing more pics.


Torres
 

Bananatank

Well-Known Member
Messages
731
Location
Hammond,la
R you planning on getting a winch as well? If so you have any in mind?? Congrats on the Thor parts looks great on your h3![emoji106][emoji106]
 

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
Thanks man. And the more I look at the Thor's front bumper the more I like it...if it wasn't because of all the extra collision protection that the ARB bumper provides is most definitely go for a Thor's front bumper. I'll look forward to seeing more pics.


Torres

Yeah, I like the ARB bumper... But I didn't like the fact that it would have to be freight shipped instead of slow UPS. Plus at 110 lbs, I was able to lift and install the Thor Parts bumper by myself... but yeah ARB is cool, and would be evern cooler if you camo it to match your awesome H3.
 
Last edited:

RazorbackH3

Wooo Pig Sooie
Messages
528
Location
Tecumseh, Mi
R you planning on getting a winch as well? If so you have any in mind?? Congrats on the Thor parts looks great on your h3![emoji106][emoji106]

Yes sir... saving my money till Christmas to get one... Not sure which one, something between 8500-10000 lbs... been looking at Superwinch and Smittybilt... just gunna depend on the prices around Christmas time and thanks Banana, I love it.
 
Top