change your signature...Its not a "future SOA" anymore :cheers:
4speed is a genius, he helped me too and this project is a great stepping stone to fixing your front end. I didnt know much but the basics about your front end until 4speed filled me in. I dont even remember the pictures now but it seems fixable and you will start to love your H3 even more once you get that taken care of.
The big thing is buttoning up the spring over. Longer brake lines, disconnecting the abs lines from the little clips so you it can handle the added droop you will now have. Going to NAPA auto and getting thicker o rings so the diff fluid doesnt leak from the abs hole and bumpstops then a driveshaft.
Brakelines: Crown performance. They dont have H3 ones online but they do if you call. They will ask you if you want all 3 sets (front, top of axle to the hard brake lines, and at the axle to the rear caliper) You want the top of the axle ones, I would say 5-6in over stock.
ABS lines: Use a flat head screwdriver and pop the clip open, then let the line hang you can run up to where it plugs in and see you can pull it down further. You dont want to rip those, they arent cheap IIRC. I havent ripped one but I remember checking. Why spend extra money for no reason. lol
O rings: On the ABS sensor you will see an o ring, bring it to napa (take a different car so you dont lose diff fluid) and get the exact size but fatter.
Bumpstops: you have two options you can cut off the ears and move the bumpstop lower with a bracket or build a taller bracket and plate on top of the spring plate. you want to "bump it" with the yellow bumpstop fully compressed and with the spring flat.
Then the driveshaft...
I would say its drivable but the concerns are for wheeling. The easiest are brake lines, o rings and abs mounts. All of those can be done cheap and easy. I would start there and do the bumpstops and driveshaft after.