• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

The Gun Control Debate - A Place for Your Perspective

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
[h=1]Interesting little development.

Coroner Confirms: No Assault Weapon Used in Sandy Hook Shooting[/h]Posted on January 24, 2013 by Conservative Byte

An AR-15, or the so-called “Assault Weapon”, was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that police found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged.
In the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun.



Read more: http://conservativebyte.com/2013/01...on-used-in-sandy-hook-shooting/#ixzz2Iulj0Vzy
 

ArtHummer

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Gaithersburg/MD
All of those news caster who knowingly handed out false information should be fired!!!

They where hired just for that reason... And now I hear that Donald Trump wants to buy a "New York Times"... I wonder what he will write about. May be promote him to a president seat?.. This is just getting to funny.
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
DiFi and Biden put on two horse and pony shows this morning. Reids filibuster reform failed this morning, so DiFi's bill is DOA unless they get every Dem and 5 Republicans to get on board.

The midterms should be interesting.
 

abearden

Well-Known Member
Messages
609
Location
N. Idaho
DiFi and Biden put on two horse and pony shows this morning. Reids filibuster reform failed this morning, so DiFi's bill is DOA unless they get every Dem and 5 Republicans to get on board.

The midterms should be interesting.
Given the number of Dems from pro-gun states that are up for reelection (6 if I remember correctly), I'm hoping they don't stand a chance. Most are at least smart enough to remember what happened to their comrades in '94.
 

Kurt

Well-Known Member
Messages
958
Location
Orange County, CA
Given the number of Dems from pro-gun states that are up for reelection (6 if I remember correctly), I'm hoping they don't stand a chance. Most are at least smart enough to remember what happened to their comrades in '94.

Reids non support of DiFi's bill speak volumes.. he knows his neck is on the line. We'll be ok if we keep up the fight, federally speaking. I think for us Californians it'll get tougher...

Apparently Chase/Intuit is refusing to process transactions for firearms based companies....

http://shop.nordiccomp.com/

So that's 2 companies that are Anti-2A, so if you own turbotax, may be a good time to toss that for another product and let them know why.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
We should keep a running list of companies that support closing trails, anti-second amendment so that we can promote a concerted effort not to do business with any of the companies that oppose our views on topics important to us. Seems like B of A has made some anti-2nd noise also.
 

abearden

Well-Known Member
Messages
609
Location
N. Idaho
Reids non support of DiFi's bill speak volumes.. he knows his neck is on the line. We'll be ok if we keep up the fight, federally speaking. I think for us Californians it'll get tougher...

Apparently Chase/Intuit is refusing to process transactions for firearms based companies....

http://shop.nordiccomp.com/

So that's 2 companies that are Anti-2A, so if you own turbotax, may be a good time to toss that for another product and let them know why.
I'll have to send them an email. I use Turbo Tax every year. That will stop this year if Intuit is in fact anti-gun.
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
I watched the Coroner on TV a day or two later and he specifically stated it was the "long gun" that did the killing. This was not from a reporter it was out of his mouth. So, I'm a bit confused. As I don't believe the liberal press; lately I have been having problems believing some of the conservative press.

In my mind it makes no difference. Even if the ******* could not get his mom's assault weapon, he could have done what Cho did at VT, and go in with two handguns and 20+ loaded magazines. Banning assault weapons and/or large magazines would have done nothing to prevent Sandy Hook or prevent any future Sandy Hook.

Was told today that Wally World in Grand Junction has a decent supply of Ammo, or at least they did Tuesday (might be all gone now). Maybe the ammo problem is being resolved; Cabelas started shipping me some of my backordered ammo a few days ago.
 
Last edited:

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
WalMart in Irvine has some ammo trickle in but is disappears as fast as it hits the shelf. Until they can keep the shelves stocked I will be concerned. Also the major suppliers I check are out of almost any firearm that you would want and can't say when they will have stock.
 

deserth3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,078
Location
Conroe, TX
I saw that Coroner statement too. Now I can put some of it down to stress and pressure to make a statement. But I would like to know the truth.
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
WalMart in Irvine has some ammo trickle in but is disappears as fast as it hits the shelf. Until they can keep the shelves stocked I will be concerned. Also the major suppliers I check are out of almost any firearm that you would want and can't say when they will have stock.

If you have the money, you can get most anything on gunbroker, but at a price. Forgot to check gunbroker for ammo; i wonder....

I had no problem getting my weatherby from Davidson's, but I believe that particular model was sold out about two weeks later.

I remember the same **** going on with ammo and guns, when King Obama entered office when I first moved out here.
 

f5moab

Mr. Beretta
Messages
1,997
Location
In hiding.....
I saw that Coroner statement too. Now I can put some of it down to stress and pressure to make a statement. But I would like to know the truth.

Yes, he could have been pressured. I remember he sure acted like he had been smoking some mushrooms or something stronger. Not that it matters (at least to me) but I too would like to know the truth on this subject. That **** going on after Sandy Hook all seemed rather strange. After Aurora, Virginia Tech and Tucson, it was pretty much cut and dried a few days after the event.

As much as I hate conspiracy theories, I would put NOTHING past the moron in the WH or any of his Chicago henchmen (or women).
 
D

Dennis

Guest
These are pretty good..


[video=youtube;bOJQFNOQqCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=bOJQFNOQqCY&NR=1[/video]

[video=youtube;OzJbpA8_wl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzJbpA8_wl4[/video]

[video=youtube;aHYTS_R1WGo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHYTS_R1WGo[/video]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Expendable

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,025
Location
Burbank, CA
so the thing I learned today is that some magazines can hold 20-30 clips (rolls eyes). but in all seriousness our vice president acknowledges that rifles are only a tiny portion of all firearm related murders (and that they have gone down since the death of the assault weapon ban) but still wants regulations on them.

[video=youtube;i05pvOE5ZNM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i05pvOE5ZNM[/video]
 

Neo

Badfish
Messages
1,666
Location
Brookings, OR
IWas told today that Wally World in Grand Junction has a decent supply of Ammo, or at least they did Tuesday (might be all gone now). Maybe the ammo problem is being resolved; Cabelas started shipping me some of my backordered ammo a few days ago.


thats good news i have a 1,000 rounds of .22lr on BO from Cabela's . now if my Brownells BO's start getting shipped I'll be happy...
 

Green 1

Matty Patty Pookie Bear
Messages
1,149
Location
Ferris,Texas
Ammo is hard to find in many calibers here unless you go to a gun show. Then you can find it but you will pay. Bro if you are still having issues closer to BS week let me know what you need. The best part about where I live is you can go to a gun show almost every weekend
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Now Obama wants to take on football (eliminate brain injuries) - where does this insanity end? Who needs God to watch over us, when we have Obama! Obama wants to either ban or regulate, every human activity where there is a risk of injury or death.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ned-about-brain-injuries-in-football/related/

Using this liberal reasoning and judgemental thinking - isn't it more logical for everyone who really wants to save the lives of innocent children, to band together to ban abortion rather than assault rifles and hi-cap mags? I know, I know, that one is off the table...but just sayin.
 

3Hummers

Super Moderator
Staff member
Messages
10,529
Location
Central Texas
Just like I said Luis, how do you reconcile banning something that contributes to the death of a handful of kids and wholeheartedly supporting an activity that kills 1,000,000 defenseless American children a year? Logically you can't. If it supports the liberal dogma you rationalize it. Not pushing people either way on the abortion issue, just saying that the hypocrisy of the two positions is enormous. Just shows how far politicians will go to cater to enough groups to stay in power...and is all about power over us.
 
Top