reaper
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 527
- Location
- Denver, Colorado
Well damn. After a great afternoon just driving to church and driving over a few cars, my transfer case is stuck in 4low and won't shift back to 4high. It just blinks and refuses to shift. I really hate the electronic tcase shifter. It's left me high and dry before when I needed 4low to get home, now it's stuck in 4 low. (This is a replacement one, which shouldn't have the shift fork issue). Any tips on getting it back to shifting again? BTW the ABS light is on. I'm wondering if that is preventing the shifting.
Oh yeah, and here's the fun pic... This was a "crawlers for Christ" event today. I was the only wheeling Hummer there.
It seems likeover the years whenever I push it hard the tcase stops shifting. Is this common or just me? Any tips?
Oh yeah, and here's the fun pic... This was a "crawlers for Christ" event today. I was the only wheeling Hummer there.
It seems likeover the years whenever I push it hard the tcase stops shifting. Is this common or just me? Any tips?