• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Upgrade in progress

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Which one should I do?
u8abedaz.jpg


gy5e9yju.jpg


Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
attachment.php
Mine sound good and I get a lot of complements on the sound. Your first pic would go great with a 12" shackle and truck nuts.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 560

Woodtick

Well-Known Member
Messages
801
Location
Ilanoid, UP MI
The more the better, make sure you add some fake side pipes while it's on the lift. You may also want to stop backing over small cars, your bumper is starting to get all scratched up on the underside.
 

Chook

Well-Known Member
Messages
706
Location
Brisbane (Australia)
Wow........ That rear bumper is bumped up bad (I can see why you need to fix the exhaust)

Gibson makes some side swept pipes for the H3 that come out behind the rear wheel.
 

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA
Wow........ That rear bumper is bumped up bad (I can see why you need to fix the exhaust)

Gibson makes some side swept pipes for the H3 that come out behind the rear wheel.
I wish they made it for the Alpha. I don't need to impress the ladies with the size of my pipes - my one pipe is all they need.
 

scoreh3

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,024
Location
SoCal
Wow by the looks of your back bumper I give those tips about 15 minutes before you crush them. My vote is for a set of Zoomies coming out from sides before the rear wheels. You will probably want to keep the back door windows rolled up too.
 

Zach

Mall Crawler
Messages
4,812
Location
So Cal
Definitely option number 2. Nice bumper by the way. Wonder why you were having issues with the spare tire [emoji41]
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
Well...what did you end up going with? Oh yeah, pics would be nice too!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapataint
 

SuperBuickGuy

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,403
Location
Woodinville, WA

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
I'm trying to get the 6" tips in chrome - I think that's the look I need.

BTW, I've spent seven years "clearancing" that rear bumper. Why spend big bucks on a custom bumper when I can have Mother Nature and a few hundred rock ledges help me customize my bumper?
 

4speedfunk

Well-Known Member
Messages
4,250
Location
Tardville
Why spend big bucks on a custom bumper when I can have Mother Nature and a few hundred rock ledges help me customize my bumper?

Uh. You got that backwards. You're supposed to customize Mother Nature. -LOL
 

alrock

El Diablo
Staff member
Messages
10,670
Location
Scottsdale
Well, my 6" LED ring tips are on back order so I'll have to wait to update you on that. The rest of the work was the deletion of the second cat since it's not monitored on the 07s (and up, I think). Also fixed the lousy original installation of my Gibson exhaust and cut out the flange where it bolts on and replaced that with welded tube. No more loose fitting to fail and fixed that exhaust leak.
 
Top