• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

What steering bushing/upgrade kit?

rsm688

Well-Known Member
Messages
234
Location
mississippi
Okay guys I cannot decide what steering rack mount/bushing upgrade kit I should go with? I keep going back and forth after reading tons of reviews and stuff on them all. I've got an 06 on 35s with a whole new suspension, I will probably never have my H3 offroad other than fields/gravel roads as I have a primary off road rig for the trails and the H3 is my daily driver. What kit would provide the best upgrade in steering feel for the road? Outfitter Design (temporarily out of stock) or Scorpworks? Any real variation between the two other than looks and maching technique?


Thanks,
Spencer
 

Best4x4

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,042
Location
Vidor, TX
OEM??

Just kidding, any of the aftermarket kits will be fine. Certainly an improvement vs the OEM design/setup.
 

rsm688

Well-Known Member
Messages
234
Location
mississippi
LOL....I'm going with the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX kit. Thanks guys, sorry to bring up a sore subject. I've not been around here long enough to know this was a heated issue
 

RamRod

Well-Known Member
Messages
3,914
Location
AB, Canada
LOL....I'm going with the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX kit. Thanks guys, sorry to bring up a sore subject. I've not been around here long enough to know this was a heated issue

It's all good man, if you have a specific question feel free to PM me, and I will answer it with the least amount of bias possible.
 
Top