I love H2 and H3. but don't you guys think that it's better to have rear independent suspensions just like H1 does?
Why GM put regular rear axle on H2 and H3. In the past years a brand new base H2 was more than $50,000. For that price why a HUMMER can't have 4 independent suspensions?
Something wrong with the rear independent suspensions on road or freeway?
Since I got stuck on the sandy hill, I realized that the regular rear axle can be a barrier to off road performance-----H3 couldn't move back because the whole rear axle was submerged and dragged by the sand.
What do you guys think about it (having rear independent suspensions)? I'm positive.
Why GM put regular rear axle on H2 and H3. In the past years a brand new base H2 was more than $50,000. For that price why a HUMMER can't have 4 independent suspensions?
Something wrong with the rear independent suspensions on road or freeway?
Since I got stuck on the sandy hill, I realized that the regular rear axle can be a barrier to off road performance-----H3 couldn't move back because the whole rear axle was submerged and dragged by the sand.
What do you guys think about it (having rear independent suspensions)? I'm positive.
Last edited: