• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB: Is anyone selling hood handles?

07Custom

Well-Known Member
Messages
338
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was wanting to sell some black hood handles? I am looking for some but they are pretty expensive for what they are. If anyone is selling em or has a link to some lower priced ones I'd be interested. Thank you.


edit: oh...also if anyone has any tail light guards or roof rack crossbars and keys they don't want let me know! thanks again
 
Last edited:

Big2dabank

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,220
Location
Central Florida
Here are the H2 hood handles I dug out the Hummer pile.

photo 3.jpg
photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
 

07Custom

Well-Known Member
Messages
338
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
I did install them! Another big thanks to dabank! I'll throw up some pictures, it's just been really ****ty weather out here so I've stayed in as much as possible haha
 
Top