• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.
  • The Swap Meet is not a regulated market, and buyers/sellers are not screened. Please do your homework before agreeing to anyone for any purchases or sales. If you have any questions about the user, please contact @Alrock via private message and I will attempt to provide any relevant information about the person, including location based on IP address. This is not a guarantee or promise of delivery but the addtional information may be helpful to you in your transaction. There are no guarantees here so use your judgement. Consider payment options like PayPal that have recourse (only when treated as a sale, and not as % between friends). Scammers will often use Zelle or ask for PayPal between friends because you cannot reclaim the money in the event of fraud or non-delivery. If a user has just joined and/or has few posts they should be viewed very cautiously.

WTB-Siberinan Bushings Front Control Arm Bushings (in a hurry, have some ordered!)

rsm688

Well-Known Member
Messages
234
Location
mississippi
Okay guys well I was finally getting my front suspension back together and ran my lower control arms to a local shop to press the bushings in and they tore both of the rubber ends off one of the front control arm bushings (the ones in the arms). Took me every ounce of self control to not blow up on the mechanic lol

Does anyone have any laying around they won't be installing in the next couple of weeks they would sell me? I just ordered another set from Siberian but it'll be 3 weeks until they come in and really need to get my H3 back on the road. I will gladly throw you some extra $$$ plus send you my replacement set the day they come in.

Thanks,
Spencer
 

DFW Spartan

Well-Known Member
Messages
125
Location
Dallas, TX
Okay guys well I was finally getting my front suspension back together and ran my lower control arms to a local shop to press the bushings in and they tore both of the rubber ends off one of the front control arm bushings (the ones in the arms). Took me every ounce of self control to not blow up on the mechanic lol

Does anyone have any laying around they won't be installing in the next couple of weeks they would sell me? I just ordered another set from Siberian but it'll be 3 weeks until they come in and really need to get my H3 back on the road. I will gladly throw you some extra $$$ plus send you my replacement set the day they come in.

Thanks,
Spencer
Qty 5 available on Amazon
Siberian Bushing 32-06-2330
Front Susp. Lower arm, H3
$17.26 EA

Free one day delivery of you're Amazon Prime

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s?k=pu+bushing+32-06-2330

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

rsm688

Well-Known Member
Messages
234
Location
mississippi
You’re a lifesaver, thank you!! I found the others on Amazon but could not find that bushing. I obviously must have had a part number typed wrong
 

DFW Spartan

Well-Known Member
Messages
125
Location
Dallas, TX
You're welcome. I was just looking at replacing my front end bushings with the Siberian ones when I saw your post. Glad I could help.
 
Top