• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Your Brushguards

theindian

Well-Known Member
Messages
71
Location
kc area
Heres a pic of mine, had it on the truck for about 4yrs now and never take it off. Today Im cutting the top bar off it has started rusting out from the weep holes the main bars are in great shape! I though about buying a new brush guard but I really like this one and it was cheap when I bought it under $200 and you dont see them much! Found a local muffler shop that is going to bend me up another top bar for $ 20 and said he would weld it on too! cant beat that and saves me alittle time with the welding. Just have to prep it and then paint it afterwards. If it last a couple more yrs then Im sure I got my moneys worth!

100_1393.jpg
 

theindian

Well-Known Member
Messages
71
Location
kc area
Jeff I really like that guard too! Sweet looking with your Thorparts Bumper setup! That was the brush guard I was wanting before I decided to fix mine. Trying to save afew bucks. Thinking alot about that bumper laterly! And the funds are there! But new tires first!
 

SC_Hummer_Guy

Mr. Sexy Sugar Britches
Messages
264
Location
North Charleston, SC; Angel Fire, NM
Here's my Aries brush guard with a few dents from pushing a truck and hitting a few deer. Thing had saved my truck more than once!




Sent from my secret spy phone using Tapatalk
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332609040.295618.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332609040.295618.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 602

Reloader

Well-Known Member
Messages
413
Location
Montana a free state
That is so fricken sweet Reloader!:woot:

Also is your mirriors color matched?:corn:

Yes, I had the chrome mirror covers and a used painted grill I picked up in CO last trip, painted in our spot paint repair shop where I work. Its handy having them in the same building as I am. I get same day service.
 
Top