• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. cgalpha08

    WTS 17x9 Mamba M14 wheels for sale

    I have 5 mamba m14 black wheels 6 lug 6x5.5 bolt pattern chevy/toyota -12 offset 17x9. They have rock rash except for the spare. I have 3 center caps. Not sure I can fun the others Local pickup only Indianapolis IN $650 obo
  2. cgalpha08

    You know when you really want something to work... frowny face...

    yea i had mine unmounted at discount tire, $75 for 5, all was well until they tore one up and had to replace one of them at their cost. Dude clamped it down and just let the machine take it, bead was completely torn up
  3. cgalpha08

    New User from MI

    Welcome, nice to see you here !
  4. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Trackbar is tacked together, as is the tie rod. I had to put roughly a 10 degree bend in the trackbar, I used a HF pipe bender, yes I know it's for pipe and def not for .250 wall dom....but it worked. That combined with shaving the diff cover got me the clearance I needed. I also checked...
  5. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    I was wondering when someone was going to ask about that. That is purely for mockup. I wanted each side to be as identical as possible, so this is what I came up with. I knew where my axle center line was, and I knew that at 9/10 degrees angled back from the coilover axle mount, at roughly 4...
  6. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Got some good work done this weekend and today. For the rear axle, got the antiwrap bar bracket and gussets all welded on, just needs brake/hub parts and gears installed snd it's done. For the front. I completely redid my frame coilover mounts. That meant going into the engine bay. But I am...
  7. cgalpha08

    Just recently purchased a h3.

    ooo yes pictures please!
  8. cgalpha08

    Finally purchased a real 4x4 (H3)

    welcome from Indy. if you're looking for a roof rack, ive got a gobi rack for sale!
  9. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Some more progress. I've gotten the actual links made, standard 2"x.250 wall dom Also started working on the frame mount for the coilovers. I've leaned the coilovers back 10 degrees and in some as well. Jury is out of they will clear the frame at full droop, they should if my measurements are...
  10. cgalpha08

    Wow, I got a lesson in LS lifter failures!

    I have this in mine, drives like a different truck at the lower demand throttle inputs. I'm guessing the previous owner didn't have one, so im hoping I can prolong the inevitable for as long as possible lol If it blew id probably go Alex's route and just permanently delete it.
  11. cgalpha08

    WTS H3 Gobi ranger rack for sale

    Nah I am keeping that for now
  12. cgalpha08

    WTS H3 Gobi ranger rack for sale

    I am selling my Gobi ranger roof rack. It is the "ranger" with roof mounted spare tire option and sunroof insert. Comes with the ladder and all new mounting brackets for the roof. Does not include the lights. Its been sitting in my garage/storage unit ever since i took it offof my previous h3...
  13. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Made some headway on the rear this weekend. Leaf perches on and lined up correctly. Shock mounts and truss tacked on as well. I'll burn it in later this week. Spent most of yesterday practicing my welding as well. I don't have the wheel bearings and brake parts yet, once I get those I should be...
  14. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Chris, sorry I didn't see this, yea they are, kinda nice to be able to move them around a bit. They make a kit that bolts to the lights. I'd imagine you could use just about any neodymium magnet that has a threaded stud.
  15. cgalpha08

    A6 swap shops?

    There have been a grand total of about 5-ish, maybe more, people who have done 6 speeds swaps, and each one has been uniquely its own. As to your question, no there is no "go to shop" that does a 6 speed swap for the h3.
  16. cgalpha08

    What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

    Sorry, i am holding onto these.
  17. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    I have switched gears for the time being to work on the rear 14b. Needed a mental break from the front. I've mocked up the spring perches and the pinion angle. The factory rear gas a 10-11 degree pinion angle up from 90 degrees. So I am going to match that, as the precious axle had that and...
Top