H
H3Ray
Guest
This question for Guys who Tow with their H3 Alpha ....
I'm looking to buy an Enclosed Car-Toy Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4UMFy91x3Q
The H3 Alpha is rated at 6,000 total pulling weight capacity.
Tools, tires, food, beer, etc: 300 Pounds
Corvette: 3,500 Pounds
Enclosed Trailer: 4,000
--------------------------
Total = 7,800 Pounds
Unfortunately, I am obviously over the limit pulling with my Alpha H3. That said, I'm thinking about buying heavy duty Truck like the Dodge Ram 3500.
Dodge Ram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obB92gh1oJM
Question: If you were me, what would you do?
Thanks
I'm looking to buy an Enclosed Car-Toy Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4UMFy91x3Q
The H3 Alpha is rated at 6,000 total pulling weight capacity.
Tools, tires, food, beer, etc: 300 Pounds
Corvette: 3,500 Pounds
Enclosed Trailer: 4,000
--------------------------
Total = 7,800 Pounds
Unfortunately, I am obviously over the limit pulling with my Alpha H3. That said, I'm thinking about buying heavy duty Truck like the Dodge Ram 3500.
Dodge Ram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obB92gh1oJM
Question: If you were me, what would you do?
Thanks