• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Light cowls

owlxxx

Well-Known Member
Messages
345
Location
Tehachapi, CA
for the price of those I'd go with some golights, the ones we use at work are insane. I'd get the one with a magnetic base and slap it up on the middle of the roof rack when I wanna use it. 360 degree rotation and up and down and you can focus the beam, all with a wireless remote.
 

Pappibri

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,611
Location
Cohoctah, MI
I think the roof rack makes the H3 look better. I went with the Rola and I love it whether I am using it or not. I go camping and you can store your gear up there. Plus if you add a third rail you can throw a air mattress up there and lay out under the stars. But as far as the lights go, If you dont want to buy a rack, maybe you should build yourself a lightbar to go up there....
 

Bigunit

Hammer Down!
Staff member
Messages
6,561
Location
Arizona
for the price of those I'd go with some golights, the ones we use at work are insane. I'd get the one with a magnetic base and slap it up on the middle of the roof rack when I wanna use it. 360 degree rotation and up and down and you can focus the beam, all with a wireless remote.

owlxxx, that's a great idea! :thumbs:
 
Top