06 H3
a.k.a. "The Jackal"
- Messages
- 9,503
- Location
- Meridian, ID
So who here has a front locker on their H3 and when do you use it? Im getting one for the first time...Im kinda scared to use it. I dont want to be popping halfshafts left and right, its better then the alternative, killing R&Ps...but what are some tips you have?
Im sure I have to handle it way differently then a rear locker, I turn it on when I need it and never worry about it. I assume thats not the case here.
Post up any info you have! Btw have any of you broken a halfshaft with the front locker on? I have seen it in person with H2s but not with H3s.
Basics...Keep the wheels straight? Leave it on as little as possible? anything else?
Supposedly being locked up front and rear makes a HUGE difference. Im excited
Im sure I have to handle it way differently then a rear locker, I turn it on when I need it and never worry about it. I assume thats not the case here.
Post up any info you have! Btw have any of you broken a halfshaft with the front locker on? I have seen it in person with H2s but not with H3s.
Basics...Keep the wheels straight? Leave it on as little as possible? anything else?
Supposedly being locked up front and rear makes a HUGE difference. Im excited