Hayden
Toyo M/T
- Messages
- 284
- Location
- Virginia, US
14 MPG?!!!! I get 11 on 33s
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It will also require a 60" high-lift, or a large floor jack under the axle to lift the vehicle high enough to change it.
I use a HD ratchet strap from the the control arm to the frame.
Great idea, Recon. I've been lucky with tires but, the thought has occurred to me. Now that I'm sitting around 6" over stock...jacking is more of a project than expected. My suspension droops so damn far that the 48" high-lift tops out before the tires leave the ground. I will be putting a ratchet strap in my kit for sure. I assume this trick will also work on the rear axle too.
Where on a 3 are you going to put a 40 spare anyhow???:whaa: Good god I can't imagine trying to close that darn gate with a 40 if you parked on an off camber spot to the wrong direction!!![]()
Are you gonna be in the hummer? I'll be glad to post pictures of it and show it some trails!Sorry I've been gone a while been very busy. Like I told yall im computer illiterate and my phone won't upload the pics.Cajun tiger my number is on the truck if u call me with ur cell I will text u pics. Fyi I will be in leesville Louisiana next week. That's where I grew up.