• Welcome to H4O! For a reduced ad experience, please login or register with the forum.

Search results

  1. cgalpha08

    SOLD -Free(ish) to good home - H3 and off-road tools

    Alex, I'll take the tire repair kit stuff and the factory 55 line splice.
  2. cgalpha08

    H3T Stainless Steel Brake Lines For Hummer H3 & H3T

    I have the crown lines on my front as well, they are quite nice.
  3. cgalpha08

    Hunner and His “Hunner Edition” H3

    Sorry to hear about Hunner. He definitely pioneered some stuff for the H3 back in the day. Glad his rig is staying with someone likeminded.
  4. cgalpha08

    WTS Alpha torsion bars

    Bump
  5. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Windrock was a success. Met up with the hummer club and some other buddies who have SAS h3ts and hit the trials. This was largely intended as a shakedown run after the build to see if anything was glaring wrong or if I F-ed up somewhere along the way. Well she passed with flying colors. Couple...
  6. cgalpha08

    WTS Alpha torsion bars

    Bump
  7. cgalpha08

    '09 H3T Alpha New to the Forum

    Rear locker is easy, parts are available for that from what i recall and you can install it. 4:1 t-case can be swapped directly in, all H3 transfer cases are swappable, if you use one from a 2006-2007 you might have to finish adding fluid through the speed hole on the top (also swap out the...
  8. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Posting thus here for future reference. Here is a comparison of the h3 rear caliper to a 70s/80s k20/30 jb6 caliper. There is roughly a 30mm difference between the two. These are the brakes that come in 14b disc brake swap kits. From what I've been told/heard anything bigger than this and...
  9. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    No build thread is complete without poser shots. Lol
  10. cgalpha08

    2024 Suspension options available?

    Your best bet, for something that you really want and is proper is to do the following: Call accutune offroad and they will set up a fox or king shock for you that is proper. Shock wont necessarily support the weight, if you want weight support, I would slap an off the shelf fox shock...
  11. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Well, drove it to the gas station and it didn't fall apart, so that's good!
  12. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Here we go, backed out of the garage for the first time.
  13. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Well, big day. She's on the ground!!!
  14. cgalpha08

    2009 H3T Alpha/Adventure/Lux on 35’s with a Snugtop Slantback

    If I could tow my H3 with it I would haha
  15. cgalpha08

    2009 H3T Alpha/Adventure/Lux on 35’s with a Snugtop Slantback

    You're local to me, I've seen this one around before!
  16. cgalpha08

    09 h3t

    Here are a couple of easy and free things to check before you start throwing parts at it. Check your battery terminals for corrosion/looseness (this is a common source of electrical gremlins). If you have a sunroof check to see if water has come down and dripped onto the BCM due to a clog in...
  17. cgalpha08

    Cgalpha08's build

    Paint paint and more paint Also many many thanks to Chris (06h3) for making another set of brake adapter from his so that I can run the factory h3 brakes on the dana 60 hubs.
  18. cgalpha08

    What did you do with your H3 recently? NEW

    Started painting my front end
  19. cgalpha08

    Driver side IFS conversion?

    Anything is possible with time and money, I think for what you are trying to do, you're going to have to cut and weld something, nothing will just bolt in. As far as SAS cost goes.....12-20k depending on what axle (s) and other parts you throw at it. FWIW on my first SAS my tires were only...
  20. cgalpha08

    Driver side IFS conversion?

    I think you're getting into chop chop territory. Either SAS or custom IFS. there just isnt enough room to do what you want. I say chop it up and make it exactly how you want.
Top