Proly a dumb question but should i have a shop remove the muffler? I saw derian did it is it like difficult at all?
06 yellow h3 called "bananatank",
No im flying down. So ur a Louisiana boy too. Love it. I've been on my 40s a full year now and no bull im getting 13.7 mpg with the air on and 14.4 without but 2days and 1600 mile would eat in to my week with mama.
I texted h3 on40s tonight he said he'll text me the pic tomorrow. I'll upload them as soon as I get them
Sent From Someone Else's iPhone 'Cause I'm Too Broke To Own One.
Proly a dumb question but should i have a shop remove the muffler? I saw derian did it is it like difficult at all?
06 yellow h3 called "bananatank",
heres an H3 on 40's![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's 37" mud grapplers
Ok now I'm getting hooked. All I will have is the back 2" shackle lift and the front torsion bar lift. What do you need for 40" or 37"?
Derian are you missing all the pictures above your post lol.